Janie's Mill

Janie's Mill

12 products

    For over five years, Janie’s Mill has worked hard to produce locally-sourced, stone-ground flour, grits, and other organic grains with the goal of improving the health of their people, their 18 employees, and their land. Whether you’re making baked goods, bread, pizza, or pancakes, you can count on these artisanal grains to deliver incredible results. After all, quality ingredients lead to quality food! Not only are these grains more nutrient-dense than highly processed grains, but they taste a whole lot better, too!

    12 products
    Einkorn Berries by Janie's Mill
    Organic Einkorn Wheat Berries
    Janie's Mill
    $6.25
    Organic Stone-ground High Protein Bread Flour by Janie's Mill
    Organic Stone-Ground High Protein Bread Flour
    Janie's Mill
    $5.00
    Dark Rye Flour by Janie's Mill
    Organic Stone-Ground Dark Rye Flour
    Janie's Mill
    $5.00
    Organic Stone-Ground Ancient Black Emmer flour
    Janie's Mill
    $8.75
    Organic Stone-Ground Red Fife Flour
    Janie's Mill
    $6.00
    Organic-Stoneground-Frederick-Cake-Flour-Janies-Mill
    Organic Stone-Ground Frederick Cake Flour
    Janie's Mill
    $6.50
    Semolina Flour by Janie's Mill
    Organic Stone-Ground Semolina Flour
    Janie's Mill
    $8.25
    Frederick-White-Wheat-Flour-Janie's-Mill
    Organic Stone-Ground Frederick White Wheat Flour
    Janie's Mill
    $6.25
    Organic Stone-Ground Turkey Red Flour
    Janie's Mill
    $6.00
    Italian Style Pizza Flour by Janie's Mill
    Organic Italian Style Pizza Flour
    Janie's Mill
    $7.00
    Organic Spelt Flour by Janie's Mill
    Organic Stone-Ground Spelt Flour
    Janie's Mill
    $6.50
    Organic-All-Purpose-Flour-Janies-Mill
    Organic Stone-Ground All-Purpose Flour
    Janie's Mill
    $4.50

    Harold Wilken headshot Ross Wilken headshot

    Superior Whole-Kernel Grains and Flours

    In 2017, father and son Harold and Ross Wilken opened Janie’s Mill as the sister company to Janie’s Farm. 95% of the grains used in their products are grown locally on the farm, with the other 5% being sourced from certified organic farms in New York, Montana, and Nebraska. The brand’s stone-ground flour is carefully processed at a low temperature to ensure that all bran and germ remain intact, resulting in delicious and nutritious whole-kernel grains. Taste the difference!

    Support a Family-Owned Farm

    At Here Here Market, we work hard to support the local community that has so lovingly welcomed us with open arms. Janie’s Mill is just one example of the type of culinary creators we strive to amplify to other passionate gourmands. Feel good about purchasing these organic grains, knowing you’re helping out a small, family-owned farm with just 18 employees. We love their old-school approach, and we’re confident that you will, too.

    Discover More Hidden Culinary Gems

    Once you try baking with these stone-ground flours, there’s simply no going back to the store-bought stuff! The same holds true with all of our culinary products. We firmly believe that good food can bring people together and make each day a little (or a lot!) better. Shop high-quality, gourmet ingredients, snacks, sauces, sweets, and so much more today!


    Recently viewed