Job Type: Contracted (Part-Time to Full-Time)
Location: Chicago, IL
To Apply: Please send an email stating desired interest with attached resume to email@example.com
About Here Here Market
Here Here Market is a specialty marketplace for true food enthusiasts and a launchpad for the next generation of culinary talent. In 2020, the turmoil of the pandemic forced restaurants and culinary experts to get creative, and many turned to digital platforms as a path to stability. This enabled a wave of new products and access to culinary creators in creative and non-traditional ways.
We are Here to be a home for this culinary talent and assist them in growing a path to revenue via direct to consumer product sales. We provide an easy to shop e-commerce site where buyers can find products made by their favorite creators and discover new ones. Whether it’s to send a meaningful gift, buy that must-have food item, or try out a new recipe, buyers can find a range of curated chef-produced or small-batch artisanal food items.
Operations & Fulfillment Associate
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Operations & Fulfillment Associate to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for inventory operations and fulfillment with the objective to provide the best customer and creator experience possible. Responsibilities include daily execution of operations and fulfillment tasks plus working to identify areas of improvement as we grow the organization.
The ideal candidate has a good understanding of warehousing procedures, a good eye for detail, and desires an active role that includes physical work (e.g. order fulfillment) in addition to computer driven tasks.
- Reading and deciphering incoming customer orders
- Locating merchandise and packing orders for shipment
- Tracking fulfillment in our e-commerce system
- Receiving vendor deliveries (and doing vendor pick-up as needed)
- Inspecting merchandise for damage, flaws, irregularities
- Organizing and stocking inventory
- Openly communicate call outs/concerns on product levels
- Increase or maintain the company's profits through inventory control
- Working with company leadership to improve operations and fulfillment practices
- Proactively finding solutions for problems and identifying areas to be more efficient and streamlined
- Additional duties as assigned from time to time
- 3-5 years in relevant job area
- Experience with inventory management, merchandising, and e-commerce
- Proficient user of MS Office and Google Applications
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift small boxes
All employees are required to have proof of vaccination and wear face masks while working as asked.